To recentre when I am struggling I tend to create Funko themed images. I enjoy the process and get joy from seeing the finished result. I tend to focus on characters I like, but I have been thinking about expanding to include other characters and themes. These are just some of my personal favourites from the ones I have created to date.
All our best and love
Ross Fraser and Jeni Dern
Written by – Ross Fraser
(16 individual images in 1)
1. Ralph from Wreck it Ralph in an Arcade machine with the game Fix it Felix in the background.
2. An image of the spectre from Ghostbusters Frozen Empire with ice covered structures in the background.
3. Donald Duck admiring the Carl and Ellie “Up” Funko figure on the table in front of him, with the text “I love Funko” in a speech bubble.
4. An Oompa Loompa standing in front of a background made up of chocolate with the text “I am not addicted to chocolate, it’s my primary caregiver”.
5. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a wall with the city skyline behind them, and splinter standing below. Above the characters is the wording in green “Turtle Power”.
6. Freddy Funko standing at a signpost in the middle of nowhere in a stunning natural environment. A swirling path leads up to a pile of rocks with a wooden signpost highlighting the direction to different major cities around the world.
7. Jay and Silent Bob standing in front of a convenience store with the “Clerks” movie logo above them.
8. Simba, Pumba and Timon dancing along a log with the jungle in the background and select lyrics from Hakuna Matata. “Hakuna Matata, it means no worries, for the rest of your days”.
9. Detective Comics “The Flash” standing in front of Flatiron Building in New York with lightning surrounding him.
10. Homer Simpson standing in front of a bar with a Cheers logo and the words “Cheers is filmed in front of a live studio audience “.
11. A retro style black and white television set with Walt Disney stranding in front of the studio holding up a Mickey Mouse drawing.
12. A black and red Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog with the logo, and words “Shadow the hedgehog”. He is standing in the middle of two gold rings with a stylised red and black background.
13. Wednesday Adams in a black and white image. She is standing in front of an old fashioned mansion with a severed hand on her head (the character Thing from The Adams Family).
14. A vibrantly coloured Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas in front of a brightly coloured background. The text “Tim Burton’s The nightmare Before Christmas” is showing on the black border.
15. Eric Draven from The Crow is standing among the smouldering remains of a building, a crow is flying in the background.
16. Lilo and stitch standing in front of a beach with a Hawaiian themed border and the text “Aloha”.