Updated: Nov 9
We have decided to do it slightly differently this year. We ask that all 25 banners go on display on the 1st of December and remain hanging until January. Each day we will put out a post with “In association with (days location) and Service Graphics” in the sign off part of the post. The posts themselves will be from followers, other autistic people and advocates, or staff of the business’s and companies involved.
We wanted the Christmas campaign to be about community, compassion and belonging. It is in this spirit that we are opening up the posts to anyone that would like to write one. It can be a favourite memory or the season, a viewpoint of a different culture, the spirit of renewal or a poem/other creative post.
We tend to make posts up to the size of a single Instagram posting, which is 2200 characters. We suggest any submissions a maximum of 1800 to 2000 characters (including spaces). Please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with “Christmas posts” in the heading.
We will reply to any emails that we can, but will aim to contact everyone with a post that will be included in the campaign before the 1st of December.
1. Birchcroft-Hideaway, Dorset
2. Blackaddie Country House, Dumfries & Galloway
3. Cossington Park, Somerset
4. Courtyard by Marriott, Inverness
5. Culloden House Hotel, Inverness
6. Glebe House Cottages
7. Higher Lank Farms, Bodmin
8. Hoe Grange Holidays, Derbyshire
9. James Young High School, Livingston
10. Lake District Wildlife Park
11. Littleborough Rugby Club
12. Lt. Granaden Airfield, Bedfordshire
13. Maryculter House, Aberdeenshire
14. Mas Body Gym, Middlesbrough
15. Milnrow Cricket Club
16. Nanteos Mansion
17. Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm, Somerset
18. Sandcastle Waterpark, Blackpool
19. Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh
20. Taychreggan, Loch Awe
21. The Aberdeen Bridge Club
22. The Carriers Arms, Wiltshire
23. The Sheldon Bed and Breakfast, Eastbourne
24. Wymondham Garden Centre
To any of the locations that may not have received their banner last year, or if you would prefer not to be involved this year, please get in touch with us.
Thank you to everyone involved and we look forward to seeing the posts and creating the campaign together.
All our best and love
Ross Fraser and Jeni Dern